Coaching Locations: Dublin City Centre, Dun Laoghaire, Swords.
Start Up Package – €800
A coach led structured programme of up to 4 sessions designed to create a sustainable startup business plan for your business using a holistic business model called the Planning Circle.
This package includes an additional bonus session to support you in preparing for and submitting your first TAX RETURN the following year.
By doing these sessions you will
- know your business story & vision
- know your personal goals of what you want the business to achieve for you
- have set out your goals and strategy for the future
- know who your customers will be and will have researched their spending habits and why they spend
- have a written forecast of your profits and sales targets
- have a cash-flow forecast so you can keep a close eye on your cash and bank account.
- know your prices and costs and how they compare to your competitors
- have a written marketing plan to promote your business
- have written marketing content on your brand and story
- have a written customer management plan
- have a written sales plan of how you will reach your sales targets
- have your record keeping system in place so you are prepared for your first tax return.
- understand what type of business owner you are and where your strengths lie
- have clear practical methods of how to manage yourself and your time for best results and resilience
- have clear practical tools of how to talk to customers and promote your business with confidence and using your authentic self.
Business Review – €500
A coach led intensive review of your business to figure out where and how improvements can be made. The review will explore and analyse your pricing, costs, cashflow, branding, business goals, target market, marketing plan, story & marketing content, sales plan, financial business model and your own resilience and confidence in selling your business and your personal goals.
By doing this programme you will
- be given a written analysis of what is working and not working in your business
- have a detailed action plan of how you can improve your business